A super sized Footy Phil to re-cap the move back to Melbourne, taking it up to a top team and the ins and outs of concussion from someone going through it.
0:00: Welcome to the Footy Phil
- Checking in on Phil after his concussion
- Fun Facts of the Week
7:45: From the West of the town
- Recovering from a terrible start
- What positives do you take from taking it up to a top team?
- Injuries v opportunities
- James Peatling’s debut
18:33: Around the Grounds
- Hard to watch football when you’re moving states …
- Footy without fans, yay or nay?
- The coaching handover - can you ever really know how successful a coach is without being on the inside?
28:00: Phil Me In - Concussion
- Phil’s concussion like no other he’s experienced
- What’s involved in a concussion test?
- “It’s purely scary”
- A Jacob Hopper update
- The process from here for Phil and Jacob
42:39: The Final Countdown
- A very special mutual Tip of the Week - Footy Banners, a Complete Run Through
- Teammates of the Week: The Staff