GIANTS family… assemble!
We couldn’t be more excited to confirm that patrons will be permitted to attend our Round 5 game against Hawthorn on Sunday 5 July at GIANTS Stadium.
Our captain Stephen Coniglio told the playing group this week that our members would be returning in full voice and they were jumping for joy.
There are some key details and timings that you need to know so please read the following carefully.
We are extending to all access members* the opportunity to register for a ballot to attend this game, regardless of what member option you have selected in recent weeks (other than the option of full refund or ASF donation).
Members will be able to register eligible family and friends to sit together in a group of up to eight people (yes - we’re getting the band back together).
Members have until 5pm Tuesday 30 June to register for the ballot and successful applicants will be notified on Wednesday 1 July.
The ballot will be split into three key priority groups when issuing tickets:
• Ultimate GIANTS
• Sydney GIANTS
• Foundation Members (years consecutive 10, joined since 2011)
• Members who actively pledged 100% of their membership to the GIANTS
• 8 Game Premium
• Platinum ACT
• Gold ACT
• 3 Game Members
• Sydney Derby Members
• ACT Silver Reserved
For eligible members, please note the following:
• Eligible Members will have the ability to register other eligible members within your family. Please make sure you have their membership barcode and full name in order to register them via the form below.
• Please only register if you are able to attend the game (capacity is limited and we want as much Orange in the stadium as possible).
• Registrations close strictly at 5pm Tuesday 30 June and members will be selected at random.
• The safety and wellbeing of our people has been the club’s number one priority during this period and there will be a range of strict measures put in place to mitigate any risk to our patrons. We will be working with the necessary authorities, the AFL and the RAS to ensure GIANTS Stadium complies with the State Government’s protocols. One such regulation will see patrons subject to a brief health questionnaire and assessment upon entry. Anyone deemed a health risk may be refused entry at the discretion of GIANTS Stadium staff under advice from First Aid officers.
• We know that this period has been an incredibly challenging time for many within our community and the decision to request refunds would have been a difficult one. If you are experiencing hardship, please email the membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org, the club is here to support our GIANTS Family.
We can’t wait to see our members in full force when we take on the Hawks next Sunday 5 July, 6.10pm at GIANTS Stadium!
ENTER THE BALLOT
*Terms and conditions apply. Based on advice received from the NSW Chief Health Officer, Victorian based residents have been restricted from attending any AFL matches in NSW, including our Round 5 game against Hawthorn on Sunday 5 July, and so will not be able to register for the ballot to attend this game. We will keep you updated with any changes to this directive.