Swans v GIANTS
Saturday, April 27 at 7:25pm
5:25pm – Gates Open
7:25pm – Swans v GIANTS
The Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) is located on Moore Park Road, in Moore Park.
Don’t miss the GIANTS taking on the Swans in Sydney Derby XVII. The last time the two sides met in the 2018 Elimination Final, the GIANTS ended the Swans’ season. With both sides looking to bounce back from losses in round five, there’s plenty on the line on Saturday night.
GIANTS members please note that your membership card will not gain you access to the Sydney Derby with this being the Swans’ home game.
To purchase tickets click here.
You can also call 13 28 49 or visit Ticketek agencies. Tickets will be available at the SCG with ticket offices open from 5:15pm.
While GIANTS 2019 members don’t get match access to Saturday’s Sydney Derby XVII, there are still eight home games remaining in 2019 including round 20’s Sydney Derby XVIII at GIANTS Stadium.
To re-new or sign up as a GIANTS 2019 member simply click here or call one of our friendly membership team on 1300 GIANTS (1300 442 687)*.
Public Transport and Parking
There are many different ways to get to the SCG as you’ll see below. To plan your trip to the game click here.
The closest station to the Sydney Cricket Ground is Central.
From Central you can change for a shuttle bus service leaving from Eddy Avenue or walk to Moore Park via Foveaux Street or Devonshire Street and the Albert 'Tibby' Cotter Walkway.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel so allow plenty of extra travel time and plan ahead. For train service disruption information, check travel alerts
Express Moore Park shuttle buses (Route 1) will run between Central Station and Moore Park:
- To Moore Park from Eddy Ave at Central: approximately every 10 to 15 minutes from 5pm until 7.25pm.
- From Driver Ave at Moore Park to Central: approximately every 10 to 15 minutes from 9.25pm until 11pm.
Alternatively, a number of regular bus services stop along Anzac Parade near the precinct including routes 339, 372, 373, 374, 376, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 397 and 399.
Additional bus services will also be running to help you get to and from the game:
- Route 373 – Circular Quay to Coogee Beach at 17:56, 18:02, 18:16, 18:32, 18:46 and 18:55.
- Route 373 - Sydney Boys High to Coogee Beach at 21:40, 22:10, 22:23 and 22:48.
- Route 394 - Sydney Boys High to Maroubra Junction at 21:55, 22:14 and 22:30.
- Route 394 - Sydney Boys High to Little Bay at 22:45.
- Route 392 - Sydney Boys High to Little Bay at 22:15.
Anzac Pde bus stop access changes: If you're catching the bus home from Anzac Parade towards Coogee and Maroubra, use the pathway (Gregory Ave) underneath the Albert 'Tibby' Cotter Walkway to cross the Busway instead and head down the Anzac Pde footpath to the bus stop.
Catch one of the many ferry services to Circular Quay and change for a train service to Central where you can catch a shuttle bus service leaving from Eddy Avenue to get to Moore Park.
Limited parking will be available at:
- The Entertainment Quarter, entry via Lang Road and Errol Flynn Boulevard.
- Members Parking in EP2 – Gold and Platinum SCG members parking is located in the lower deck of the EP2 Kippax Park car park only due to the closure of the MP1 car park. Space is limited and is available on a first come first serve basis. Members will need to display their membership card to receive the members rate.
- EP2 – Kippax Park, entry via northern end of Driver Avenue from Moore Park Road.
- EP3 – Showground Car Park, entry via southern end of Driver Avenue, from Lang Road.
- Sydney Boys High School and Sydney Girls High School entry via Cleveland St - fees apply.
- Note: Pedestrian access to the Sydney Boys & Girls High School car parks is available via the Albert 'Tibby' Cotter walkway bridge or via the pathway (Gregory Ave) underneath the bridge and continuing along the Anzac Pde footpath to cross the road at MacArthur Ave.
Each car park has spaces for Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) Mobility Parking permit holders.
Note: EP2 and EP3 carparks are cashless.
The round six match will be shown live and free on Channel 7 in NSW from 7:00pm on Saturday. The Sydney Derby will also be shown on Fox Footy, via the AFL Live app and on Kayo with a subscription purchase.
For the latest television and radio broadcast guide, CLICK HERE.
You can also follow the GIANTS on social media for game updates and behind-the-scenes content on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @GWSGIANTS.
The official match hashtag is #AFLSwansGIANTS, while you can show your support for the GIANTS by using #NeverSurrender in your game day posts.
*GIANTS membership phones are open from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays). Please note the phone is unattended on match days.