AFL Round 18
GIANTS v Collingwood
Saturday, July 20 at 4:35pm
12:45pm: Gates Open
12:55pm: NEAFL - GIANTS v Aspley Hornets
4:35pm: AFL - GIANTS v Collingwood
Members Appreciation Round
The countdown is on to 30,000 members for the first time in GIANTS history so what better time to celebrate YOU - Our members! It’s Members Appreciation Round at GIANTS Stadium on Saturday when the GIANTS take on Collingwood. Look out for prizes and giveaways across the day, make sure you get your 10 per cent discount off march at the outlets and $1 pies are back, thanks to Groupon! Redeem yours through the Groupon App and scan at available outlets.
GIANTS Stadium is located on Grand Parade, Sydney Olympic Park NSW, just minutes from Olympic Park Station and across from ANZ Stadium and Qudos Bank Arena.
To purchase tickets, click here.
You can also call 13 28 49 or visit Ticketmaster agencies. The ticket office at GIANTS Stadium will be open from 12.45pm, located outside Gate D.
A GIANTS membership is one of the best value in any sport, click here to see our range of packages and sign up today or head to the Membership Hub outside gate D.
Membership and Merchandise
You can pick up some gear from the GIANTS Membership Hub outside gate D, or from the merchandise stall on game day. Members receive 10% off all merchandise! Visit the Members Hub to sign up and take advantage of this members’ exclusive discount.
Public Transport and Parking
Free train travel on game day is included in your 2019 GIANTS membership and tickets.
Bus: The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park. For service disruptions check travel alerts or use the Trip Planner.
Train & Metro: The closest station to GIANTS Stadium is Olympic Park. There is a direct service between Lidcombe's platform Zero and Sydney Olympic Park.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Saturday July 20 until 02:00 Monday July 22 and may affect how you travel to and from the event. To see if your line is affected, CLICK HERE for Transport NSW travel alerts and trackwork.
Sydney Metro services are high-frequency, driverless trains, which can quickly take you between Tallawong Station and Chatswood Station on the North West Line. Change at Chatswood to connect with train services towards Olympic Park.
Metro services start running from the early morning. Last services from Chatswood to Tallawong leave at 12.45am on Thursday nights and at 1.45am on Friday and Saturday nights.
For the latest information, to check trackwork service updates or use the Trip Planner.
Ferry: Sydney Ferries are a great way to get around the city but services can be popular and may reach capacity, especially on weekends. Check travel alerts or use the Trip Planner. GIANTS Stadium is approximately a 40-minute walk (3.6km) from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf. There is a connecting 526 bus to the precinct.
Car: Parking is available throughout Sydney Olympic Park. Pre-purchasing tickets to these car parks recommended with the P1 carpark being within the closest proximity to GIANTS Stadium. To pre-purchase parking, click here.
Match Day Activities
There are two fan zones inside GIANTS Stadium the GIANTS Fan Zone and The GIANTS Recruits Zone!
GIANTS Fan Zone
Located just inside Gate D, the GIANTS Fan Zone has a number of fun activities for the whole family.
- Toyo Tires Kick for Cash – Get down to the Toyo Tires Skills Station and practice your kicking skills! To go in the running to take part in the Toyo Tires Kick for Cash at three-quarter-time, download the GIANTS App and get kicking with the augmented reality Toyo Kick for Cash game!
- Kia Beat the Sting -Get Game Ready at Kia’s Fan Zone! Write you message of support on the cheer cards, grab a photo in the Stinger or your face painted in GIANTS colours. Also find out how you can enter into our quarter time on field race to beat The Sting, for your chance to win a Kia Stinger! To celebrate Members Round, Kia are giving one lucky member a 50 METRE head start against The Sting. Now’s the time to enter to win that Stinger!
- Groupon Spinning Wheel - Win at every home game by heading to the Groupon spin wheel where you could win a cool Groupon experience or GIANTS giveaways.
- St.George Banner - Pick up your ‘Go GIANTS' banner from the St.George promo staff and learn how to apply for a St.George footy grant for your footy club! All thanks to the St.George Footy Grants program.
- GIANTS Fan Hub – Get your team posters, Goal Banners for gameday and more at the GIANTS Fan Hub
- GIANTS Mascots - Get your GIANT high-fives and photos with GMAN & GiGi
- DJ – Dance along to some of the latest hits and some old favourites at the Kombi DJ inside the GIANTS Recruits Zone!
GIANTS Recruits Zone
A safe and fun area for the younger GIANTS to have some fun in front of the scoreboard at GIANTS Stadium. It’s close enough to the action that parents can keep one eye on their young ones and one eye on the footy.
- Milo Inflatable – Get some hang time on Milo’s ‘Speccy Inflatable’ & enjoy a free cold Milo!
- GIANTS Recruits Hub – Bring your recruits card to get your exclusive GIANTS Recruits Prize! Not a member? You can sign up on the day for FREE!
- GIANTS Big Kick Inflatable – Practice kicking goals like Jeremy Cameron on the GIANTS Big Kick!
- GIANTS Dual Inflatable – Shoot like Caitlin Bassett and pass like Stephen Coniglio on the GIANTS dual Netball and AFL station!
- GIANTS Recruits Photobooth – Get your photo with some of your favourite GIANTS and G-Man & GiGi at the Recruits Photobooth.
- GIANTS Face Painting – Show your support by turning your face orange and charcoal
GIANTS Pre-Match Function
Prior to the Collingwood match this Saturday, come down to the Boulevard Brasserie at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park for the official GIANTS pre-match function between 1:30pm and 3:30pm.
Make sure you come celebrate with other GIANTS fans and get ready for a blockbuster match before marching to the stadium at 3:30pm.
Kia’s Beat the Sting
It’s been one of the most exciting additions to GIANTS Match Days this season – Kia’s Beat the Sting! The premise is simple – one lucky contestant is going to run 200m from point post to point post along the boundary for the chance to win a brand new Kia Stinger. The catch? They have to beat The Sting. For Members Round, Kia are improving the odds and giving one member a 50 metre head start against The Sting, so this weekend is the time to enter!
Groupon’s Stadium Spinning Wheel
Don’t go anywhere at half time because you could be in the running to win something BIG, thanks to our Member Partner, Groupon! Watch the LED spin round the stadium to see which bay it lands on, and you could be the lucky winner of a prize from Groupon.
NAB AFL Auskick
Cheer on the some of footy’s brightest young stars during the half-time NAB AFL Auskick games!
Toyo Tires Kick for Cash
The Toyo Tires Kick for Cash is back and bigger than ever! $100,000 is up for grabs at every GIANTS home game this season. But this year, if the participant is a 2019 GIANTS Member, they’ll be kicking for an incredible $150,000! Entry for the Kick for Cash is now via the augmented reality Toyo Kick for Cash game!
Macca’s Kick 2 Kick
Kick 2 Kick is back! Thanks to McDonald’s, head on-field after the second siren and have a kick with your mates on GIANTS Stadium. Kick 2 Kick will be on at every GIANTS home game at GIANTS Stadium and UNSW Canberra Oval, thanks to McDonald’s, the official restaurant and official coffee partner of the GIANTS and AFL.
Mac for a Match
McDonald’s, the Official Restaurant of the GIANTS, is rewarding fans with a free Big Mac for each GIANTS Stadium win! If the GIANTS win a game at GIANTS Stadium this season, everyone who attends the match can redeem a free Big Mac on the following Monday from participating restaurants. Click here to find out more.
Match Day Partner – Groupon
This week’s match day belongs to Groupon, our proud membership partner. GIANTS members get access to exclusive discounts and offers from Groupon. Visit https://membership.gwsgiants.com.au/grouponoffers to find out more.
The GIANTS’ team will be named on gwsgiants.com.au and the Official GIANTS App at 6.20pm on Thursday evening.
The game will be broadcast LIVE on Fox Footy across the nation, and 7Mate in NSW and ACT from 4:30pm and across the nation on Fox Footy, and can be streamed via the AFL Live app, Foxtel Now or Kayo app with a subscription purchase. For the latest television and radio broadcast guide, CLICK HERE.
You can also follow the GIANTS on social media for game updates and behind-the-scenes content on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @GWSGIANTS. The official match hashtag is #AFLGIANTSPies