The GIANTS are fortunate to call Greater Western Sydney home. The region has experienced significant growth over the past 5 years with considerable investment put into new roads and infrastructure, which is expected to continue.
- Projected population of over 4 million people by 2041
- Projected growth of over 1.3 million people over next 20 years
- 20% increase in Gross Regional Product (GRP) over past 5 years
- Projected investment of over $200bn in roads, transport and infrastructure projects between 2020 and 2026
- 200,000 + jobs will be created across the region from Aerotropolis and Western Sydney Airport developments
Image by westernsydneyairport.gov.au - https://westernsydney.com.au/your-airport/sydneys-new-airport, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=65527353