Christmas might be over but GIANTS members can still look forward to opening at least one more present.
A number of 2016 membership packs have started appearing in letterboxes right across the country with a handful of lucky members set for an extra surprise.
Take extra care when opening your pack because there are five orange tickets randomly hidden which can be redeemed for some incredible prizes.
The five prizes on offer are:
• Dinner for you and five mates with GIANTS players and coaches
• Sit in the coaches box at a GIANTS home game where you can see every move made by Leon Cameron and his team
• Get behind the microphone and commentate a GIANTS home game from the media box
• Run out onto the ground with the GIANTS and G-MAN as a junior mascot before a home game
• Get a behind scenes look at the life of a coach with change-room access before and after the game
All 2016 members have automatically been entered into the draw while fans who are yet to renew still have the chance of winning as not all orange tickets have been sent out yet.
Regardless of whether you find an orange ticket or not there are still some great benefits for members.
The 2016 membership packs include a cap, bumper sticker, member card, lanyard and fixture pen while junior members will also receive an autograph book, labels and pencil set.
Foundation members will also receive a special GIANTS key which can be cut for your home, office or car.
For your chance to find an orange ticket, become a GIANTS member today by visiting membership.gwsgiants.com.au
12:17am Apr 29, 2017
12:08am Apr 29, 2017
11:57pm Apr 28, 2017
11:52pm Apr 28, 2017