GIANTS Stadium is the home of the GIANTS and one of the premier entertainment venues in Australia.
Located within Sydney Olympic Park, GIANTS Stadium is 26 minutes west of the Anzac Bridge and Sydney’s iconic Darling Harbour. GIANTS Stadium is also home to the Sydney Thunder, major summer music festivals such as Stereosonic and Australia’s largest and most iconic annual event, the Sydney Royal Easter Show which attracts over 900,000 people each year.
Voted by fans as providing the best match day experience in the AFL during the 2015 and 2016 season as well as the ‘Best Venue’ in the Australian Event Awards. GIANTS Stadium and the GIANTS take pride in delivering the best family entertainment at an affordable price.
GIANTS Stadium boasts a huge in-stadium scoreboard and all home games feature the ‘GIANTS Fan Zone' and inflatables so you can work on AFL skills on the stadium concourse while still watching your heroes on the field. You can also kick your footy on the field after every match thanks to Macca's Kick 2 Kick!??
- Fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time while public transport continues to operate at CovidSafe capacities to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- There’s plenty of parking available on-site so drive with your group and take advantage of the discounted pre-book parking flat rate of $20 at Sydney Olympic Park car parks. Pre-book parking online, available until midnight the night before, to guarantee yourself a space in advance. Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual, you can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
- If you have to catch public transport, plan ahead at transportnsw.info and allow plenty of extra travel time – remember it’s mandatory to wear a face mask when travelling on services in the Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong areas. Fans are encouraged to keep their masks on until they reach their seats inside the stadium.
- Trains run regularly to Olympic Park which is a short walk from GIANTS Stadium. Trains will run frequently from Lidcombe Station Platform Zero. Services will be busy, especially after the game, so allow extra time getting home.
- Remember you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment method when travelling to and from the game on public transport. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time.
- Look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand and check real-time capacity indicatorswhere available as you may need to wait for the next service with available capacity.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and GIANTS Stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.