Spotless Stadium is the home of the Greater Western Sydney GIANTS and one of the premier entertainment venues in Australia.
Located within Sydney Olympic Park, Spotless Stadium is 26 minutes west of the Anzac Bridge and Sydney’s iconic Darling Harbour. Spotless Stadium is also home to the Sydney Thunder, major summer music festivals such as Stereosonic and Australia’s largest and most iconic annual event, the Sydney Royal Easter Show which attracts over 900,000 people each year.
Voted by fans as providing the best match day experience in the AFL during the 2015 and 2016 season as well as the ‘Best Venue’ in the Australian Event Awards. Spotless Stadium and the GIANTS take pride in delivering the best family entertainment at an affordable price.
Artists such as Justice Crew, Shannon Noll, Nathaniel, Diesel, Will Sparks, Diesel and The Choir Boys have all performed on the Virgin Australia Stage over the past two seasons, adding to the match day experience like no other team in the AFL.
Spotless Stadium boasts the largest in stadium scoreboard in the southern hemisphere and all home games feature the ‘AFL Playground’ and inflatables so you can work on AFL skills on the stadium concourse while still watching your hero’s on the field. You can also kick your footy on the field after the match!
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Please note that no alcohol or commercial foods are allowed into the grounds and bags will be inspected prior to entering Spotless Stadium. There are a wide range of delicious food and beverage outlets that operate around the concourse on match days.
• The Catch Fish'n'Chips - Offering a large selection of items form the sea with beer battered fish or crumbed calamari.
• Kabaish – Home of the stadium kebab. Made to order in front of your eyes you get to build the monster of your dreams with a massive selection of salads, sauces and complements.
• Dessert Bar – Home of the Spotless Stadium warm jam doughnut, come select your favourite ice cream and toppings, mouth-watering milkshakes and hot rich coffee.
• Mick's Bakehouse Pie shop – Serving award winning pies from champion pie maker Mick Di Salvatore you will not be disappointed, Classic, gourmet and specialty pies all available alongside one of Sydney’s best sausage rolls.
• Wok n Bowl - The home of our Asian cuisine. Offering freshly made noodle dishes and stir fries, these rich Asian flavours will take you a world away using authentic ingredients and cooking techniques.
• Wally's Hotdog - A custom made award winning hotdog house. Using a special hot dog recipe these dogs are like no other with toppings like grilled bacon and cheese to spicy chilly beans and salsa.
• Royal Café - The place to top up on a hot coffee and café or grab a sandwich on the run.
• Subway – Well its Subway! Need we say anymore?
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY